Monday, April 29, 2019

T-5 days

We are 5 days from starting Our Trip West.  Hopefully this is closely followed by Our Trip Back East.

The goal of this blog is to share our adventure with you.  This is going to be an awesome trip.  There will be many highs.  But I'm sure we will have some lows.  I've already prepared the family with the pep talk of "There will be days that we will fail".  (I should change to a motivational speaker.) 

Last summer we bought a used camper.  It has 3 'flop-outs', beds that are stored upright against the walls, but 'flop-out' when we are parked for sleeping.  It has a bathroom with a shower, a stove and a fridge, and an awning.  There's a table and a couch that double as beds.  That's about it.

Our first adventure was to take it about an hour away and 'camped' in a friend's driveway.  Then we took it to Canada to 'camp' at a friend's house.  Everyone survived.  The next adventure was a trip to the Bay of Fundy.  Again, everyone survived.

Fossils

Bay of Fundy Flower Pots
So in 5 days we are taking everyone out west.  We will more than survive.  We will live.

I don't make this stuff up.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the cemetery. That's for me! Nice fossils, have a wonderful trip for you all.